Wheel Alignment - our wheel alignment service is not mobile but we do offer a pick and drop off service
A regular wheel alignment ensures optimal driving conditions which is good news in more ways than you may have thought. By getting a wheel alignment every 10,000 kms you can be assured of a safer driving experience with tyres which last longer and contribute to greater fuel efficiency.
Even when your vehicle's wheel alignment is correctly done upon installation of new tyres there are many reasons why the alignment can become undone over time. From daily wear and tear, to potholes or bumping a curb, road accidents or worn parts such as suspension springs can all lead to a shift in your wheel alignment.
- ✓ Does your vehicle veer to the side when you take your hands off the steering wheel? (note only perform in a safe environment with good visibility on a straight road with no oncoming traffic)
- ✓ When you are on a flat open road your steering wheel should remain straight and perfectly centered
- ✓ Does your steering wheel feel sloppy in your hand, like it is too loose when you are holding it?
- ✓ Do you notice your vehicle pulling to one side or the other when you navigate a corner or attempt to maintain a straight alignment?
- ✓ Have you you recently had new tyres fitted?
- ✓ Have you recently had components in your suspension been replaced or are getting older?
- ✓ When inspecting your tyres while your vehicle is stationary is the tyre tread worn evenly?
- ✓ Has your vehicle hit a pothole, curb or another car? The wheel alignment effects of these sorts of impacts are typically accumulative and will likely get worse which is successive impact which is why it is important to check your alignment every 6 months or 10,000 kms.
- ✓ Your vehicle’s tyres will last longer which is better for your wallet and passing your vehicle WOF the first time
- ✓ Your driving experience will be smoother
- ✓ Your driving experience will be safer
- ✓ Improper alignment can reduce fuel efficiency by as much as 10%